By using this website and/or by placing an order at Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. This website, with all its contents, is intended solely for consenting adults.
Information about us
Cannaflo ™ is a site operated by House Of Eden Lab Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company 11227345 and have our registered office at Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham, B44 9SA.
We are a limited company.
We are registered as a data controller in the Data Protection Register as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.
Accessing our site
Access to our site (or any part of it) is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Such intellectual property rights include (without limitation) copyrights database rights, registered designs, unregistered design rights, registered trade marks, passing-off rights or rights protected under unfair competition laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, without our consent.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
All information provided by Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd on this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is ONLY intended to educate and inform.
We NEVER recommend a specific action neither should any information be taken as medical advice. ALWAYS consult your General Practioner (GP) or physician before taking any products. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
Any testimonials or product reviews provided by our customers are not the views of Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd and should not be taken as recommendation or fact.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, any associated companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
All products are priced in Great British Pounds (sterling).
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd will endeavor within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Products & Services
- Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd cannot be held accountable for any variation in the color, smell or flavor of our products. Cannaflo Oils | Extracts are a natural product, and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretio
- All prices found on the Cannaflo website include any relevant taxes imposed by the government.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the Cannaflo website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Cannaflo do not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Cannaflo | House of Eden Lab LTD should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Cannaflo | House Of Eden Lab Ltd reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CARDS
Cannaflo | House Of Eden LTD abides by UK and EU law. Council Regulation (EC) 1672/2000 states that cannabis sativa plants containing 0.2% tetrahydrocannabinol or less can be approved for cultivation as hemp.
No more than 1000mg of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) can be present in any individual product; neither can there be more than 0.2% THC.
Visit here for more on the legality of hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.) and search ‘Cannabis Sativa L.’
All products on our website are legal in The United Kingdom. We do not provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal.